This Interactive Donor Recognition Wall is a large format touch screen and lighting installation which provides a dynamic platform for showing gratitude to donors and introducing San Francisco General Hospital to their community.
My role as design lead on this project was a hybrid of physical and digital design and project management including:
- Leading weekly meetings and guiding design and content production
- Cross functional collaboration on physical design, content storytelling, and user experience.
- User experience design (wireframes, interaction map, physical scale, reachability, lighting interactivity)
- Sourcing and creating a light fixture mock up
- Providing design intent documentation for physical components and materials, as well as digital requirements
- Budget and pre-construction schedule support
- Client and executive presentations
Sensory Interactive created this overview of the full creation process: https://vimeo.com/185052516